When you’re cruising the open road, you want to enjoy the ride, feel the speed and catch the wind. The feeling is so powerful. The freedom is clearing your mind from all the problems in your life. We share your love for motorcycling. That’s why we can offer you tailor made Motorcycle Insurance Options.
There are as much different riders as there are different bykes. No matter what kind of motorcycle you ride – sport bike, cruiser, chopper, scooter, touring, off-road, moped or just standard, we have the right motorcycle insurance option for you. All so you can ride with greater enjoyment and peace of mind.
Coverages we offer:
Standard Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
- Full replacement cost – We cover the return to your bike to pre-accident condition or better.
- Accessories and custom parts/equipment (CPE) – We cover up to $30 000 for re-customize or restore your bike.
- Bodily injury and property damage liability (BI/PD) – We cover damages to other vehicles and injuries to others if you’re liable in a motorcycle accident, as well as legal expenses if someone sues you.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) – We cover your medical bills, damages to your motorcycle, and lost wages if you can’t work if someone who doesn’t have insurance hits you for example.
- Comprehensive and collision – Comprehensive covers the bill to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen, vandalized or damaged in a fire or collision with an animal. Collision coverage pays to repair or replace your bike if its damaged in an accident.
- Medical payments – We cover yours and your passengers’ medical bills if you’re in an accident, regardless of fault.
Optional Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
- Total loss coverage for a new motorcycle – We cover the full manufacturer’s suggested retail price for a brand new bike. Minus the deductible on your policy if you totale your bike.
- Roadside assistance and trip interruption – Roadside assistance in the USA and Canada is for free. And trip interruption covers the food, hotel or transportation up to $500 if you’re away from home.
- Enhanced injury protection – We cover up to $250 every week for two straight years if you get an injury and can’t work.
How much does it cost?
The amount of coverage that’s right for you will depend on many factors, including the value of your bike and whether it is being financed. If you’re not sure about what you need, call us about recommended motorcycle insurance coverages based on your needs.
All content is for general information purposes and does not constitute insurance or legal advice.