Тhe business environment for transportation companies is quite complex. Especially when it comes to the trucking industry. Moreover, most owners believe it is getting riskier out there for the long haul trucking. We from Argo Insurance understand perfectly your needs and the needs of the industry. This is why we aim to provide you with the most suitable insurance for your transportation company. Our insurance programs can cover for any size business – single owner operators driving their own truck, small fleets up to 10 units or even large fleet with more than 50 units.
We know what your company needs to protect its most valuable assets and keep them safe on the road, as well as stay profitable. Our Long Haul Trucking insurance will tend to your and your trucking company’s needs.
What types of trucks does the Long Haul Trucking insurance cover?
Designed specifically for heavy vehicles, the types of trucks include, for example:
- Long Haul Trucks;
- Dump Trucks;
- Flatbed Trucks;
- Express Delivery Trucks;
- Refrigerated Trucks;
- Tanker Trucks;
- And many more.
What does the Long Haul Trucking insurance include?
Argo’s Long haul trucking insurance coverages include, but are not limited to:
- Physical damage – as we’ve mentioned, trucks are your most valuable asset, so keeping them protected is of utmost importance. The coverage includes collision (covers repairs in case of road incidents) and comprehensive (covers damage from fire, vandalism and theft);
- General liability – protects your facility, office areas, parking areas, outside storage facilities and other critical components of your trucking business;
- Cargo – liability protection for the hauled freight or commodity in case of damage or loss;
- Workers Compensation – number of coverages for your employees in case they get injured in a work-related activity;
How much does this insurance cost?
Usually, long haul trucking insurance costs a bit more, compared to companies covering smaller areas. However, the price is based on more than just one factor. For instance, the costs are calculated based on:
- Where your business is located;
- Where your fleet travels to;
- The type of freight hauled;
- Credit history etc.
Give us a call and we will help you get the coverages you need to protect your business. Our experience in the trucking industry is at your service.
All content is for general information purposes and does not constitute insurance or legal advice.