We know how important your safety is. In fact, motor vehicles are the most dangerous kind of transport in the United States. One of the reason is that we use and in most cases depend on our cars to go to work everyday and execute our daily routine. But no matter how skillful driver you are you need Auto Insurance.
Our Personal Auto Insurance policy provides standard liability protection and the coverages required by law. It also includes coverage if your car is involved in an accident while being driven by you or someone else. To ensure your safety we can offer you a policy with additional coverage options for damage, emergencies, repairs, and personal property.
Coverages we offer:
Coverage for someone else’s injuries and vehicle
- Liability – Covers the damages you inflict to someone else if you inflict and at fault in a car accident. That includes injury and property damage.
Coverages options for your injuries and vehicle
- Comprehensive – Protects your vehicle against fire, theft, vandalism, hitting an animal, glass breakage, or weather/acts of nature.
- Collision – Covers you regardless of fault and includes the repairs or replacement for your damaged vehicle if you collide with another object, including vehicles, curbs, trees, etc.
- Uninsured/underinsured injury or property damage – Covers your injuries or your vehicle damage if someone else hits you and can’t pay.
- Medical payments – Covers your injuries, funeral expenses, and can also cover your family members or passengers, regardless of fault.
- Roadside assistance – Helps you if your car breaks down for any reason on the road or in your driveway. It can also cover the expenses for meals, lodging, and transportation if you have an accident more than 25 miles away from home.
- Loan/lease coverage – covers the difference between what you owe on your car and what it’s actually worth if your car is declared a total loss because of an accident or theft.
- Rental car reimbursement – Covers the cost of renting a car while yours is in the shop for a repair after a covered accident.
- Custom parts and equipment coverage – Covers any custom parts and equipment that you add to your car.
How much does it cost?
The coverage that’s right for you will depend on many factors. If you’re not sure about what you need, call us about recommended Auto insurance coverages based on your needs. Also, you can get competitive rates from multiple quality insurance companies by our free instant quote service.
All content is for general information purposes and does not constitute insurance or legal advice.