Travelling the world can give you so much. Inspiration, new perspectives and sensational adventures. Whether you’re a weekend wanderer sailing away from your problems or enjoying your retirement on the open road, we can help you to protect your dream with our RV and Boat Insurance options.
We have the the necessary RV Insurance coverage for you to enjoy your time camping, exploring, and cruising the open road in your RV. Along with essential liability protection, we also offer a full range of optional coverages to protect your family, your personal property, and your investment.
Also, our Boat Insurance covers your boat year round on the water and on land. You can tailor your policy with any number of coverage options to meet your specific needs.
Coverages we offer:
Standard RV Insurance Coverages
- Comprehensive – We cover damages to your RV caused by theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, and other events beyond your control.
- Collision – We cover the costs to repair or replace your RV if you damage it in an accident, regardless of fault.
- Liability – We cover the expenses for bodily injury and property damage caused to others or legal expenses if someone sues you.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorists – Covers your injuries, damages to your RV, and lost wages if you can’t work after a covered accident with an uninsured or underinsured motor vehicle.
- Medical payments – Covers hospital bills and medical care expenses for you and your passengers if you’re in an accident with your RV, no matter who was at fault.
Optional RV Insurance Coverages
- Roadside assistance – We cover fuel delivery, mechanical breakdowns, flat tires, and dead battery replacement. Also we can tow you to the nearest repair shop if your RV is disabled.
- Total loss replacement – If you total your RV in an accident, we’ll pay for a brand new one. Or we’ll cover the amount specified on your policy if your RV is more than 5 years old.
- Personal effects – We cover the costs to fix or replace lost or damaged personal property inside your RV.
- Vacation liability – We cover bodily injury and property damage when you use your RV as a temporary residence.
- Full-timers package – We cover you if you use your RV as a permanent residence.
- Custom equipment – We cover custom equipment not installed by the original manufacturer, but is permanently attached to your RV.
- Emergency expense – We cover emergency expenses such as transportation, hotel costs and meals if you’re on vacation and your RV is disabled.
Standard Boat Insurance Coverages
- Full replacement cost – We cover the costs to return your boat to its pre-accident condition or better.
- Physical damage – We cover the costs to repair or replace your boat after a covered loss.
- Fuel spill and Wreckage removal – We cover fuel spills and wreckage removal at the limit of liability.
- Bodily injury & property damage liability – With Bodily injury liability we cover you if you’re in a boat accident and liable for injuring others. With Property damage liability we cover the costs to repair or replace any boat, object or other property you damage. Also, legal expenses if sues you.
Optional Boat Insurance Coverages
- Medical payments – We cover medical bills for you and your passengers if you’re in an accident or someone is hurt on your boat.
- Uninsured/underinsured boater – We cover the costs for your injuries and damages, if a motorist with no or not enough insurance hits you.
- Comprehensive & collision – We cover events out of your control, such as theft, vandalism, sunken boat, fires, hurricanes, and other weather-related damage with Comprehensive coverage. With collision we cover damage from boating accidents, such as hitting a dock or another boat.
- Fishing equipment – We cover the full replacement cost up to the amount specified on your policy for fishing equipment.
How much does it cost?
The RV or Boat Insurance coverage that’s right for you will depend on many factors. If you’re not sure about what you need, call us about recommended RV and Boat Insurance coverages based on your needs. Also, you can get instant quote.
All content is for general information purposes and does not constitute insurance or legal advice.