For most people, their home is their biggest and most valuable investment. Whether you’re a new homeowner or have lived in your house for years, we know how important your home is to you and your family. Our homeowner insurance options are the right choice for you.
Generally, our homeowner insurance can protect you from the things that can damage your home, belongings, or hurt you financially. It covers wind/hail damage, fires, lightning, theft, and more. In addition, it covers injuries that occur on your property and lawsuits against you. You never know what could happen, therefore you better be prepared and protected.
Coverages we offer:
Standard Home Insurance
Your Argo Ins Homeowners policy includes coverage to help pay for repairs or to rebuild your home and other buildings on your property. This is the core of a home insurance policy.
- Dwelling coverage – Covers damage to your house and attachments
- Other structures – Covers structures not permanently attached to your house
- Personal possessions – Covers your belongings if they’re stolen or damaged
- Loss of use – Covers temporary living expenses
- Personal liability – Covers lawsuits against you
- Valuable Personal Items Insurance – Jewelry, Firearms, Furs, Electronics
- Medical payments – Covers injuries on your property
Optional Home Insurance
In addition, you can select any of these coverages to customize your policy based on your needs.
- Flood Insurance – Covers water damage
- Personal injury – Covers uncommon lawsuits and situations
Give us a call to discuss the options that we have for your homeowner insurance. We will help you make a custom policy that protect your home.
All content is for general information purposes and does not constitute insurance or legal advice.