We specialize in providing insurance to owner operators. Above all, we know that you need special Owner Operators Insurance options to keep yourselves protected whether you’re under permanent lease to a motor carrier or work under your own authority.
With our specialty insurance programs you get a variety of benefits, for example:
- Easy monthly payments – Better cash flow
- No cancellation charges – You pay for insurance when you need it
- AM Best A rated carrier – Financial stability
- Easy application – Quick quote turnaround and binding
Owner operators own their vehicle, therefore are getting business from freight forwarders and brokers.
- Owner operators who lease their truck to a trucking company generally get their trucking liability and cargo insurance through the carrier that they are leased to. They only need to buy non – trucking liability and physical damage insurance. In addition, most carriers will require the owner operators to purchase occupational accident coverage for each driver.
- Owner operators who deal directly with freight forwarders and brokers operate under their own authority (MC number). Generally they need to buy trucking auto liability and cargo insurance.
Coverages we offer:
- Auto Liability
- General Liability
- Cargo Insurance
- Physical Damage
- Non-trucking Liability / Bobtail Insurance
- Occupational Accident
- Workers Compensation
Who is it suitable for?
- Long Haul Trucks
- Local Trucks
- Delivery Vans
- Courier and Messenger Services
How much does it cost?
Through the North American Independent Contractors and Owner Operators Association we are able to leverage the purchasing power of the organization. Therefore, this allows us to get more favorable terms from the insurance companies. As a result, you can save from our insurance options.
Call us to discuss which of our coverages is right for you. Also, you can get instant quote right now!
All content is for general information purposes and does not constitute insurance or legal advice.