As a wholesaler or distributors you take care of many products, often in big quantities. Furthermore, your customers depend on your products and keeping the goods in perfect condition, as well as delivered on time, are your general responsibilities. But what if something happens – a fire or a flood in your storage, for instance? Or the delivery van gets into an accident and can’t deliver? As a result, such incidents can disrupt your business and result in big losses. Unless you have the right coverages. In other words, you need Argo’s distributor insurance.
Who is the distributor insurance for?
Argo Insurance offers wholesale and distributor insurance for many businesses. Including distributors of:
- Automobile parts;
- Food and liquor distributors;
- Dispensers and vending machines;
- Dental equipment and supplies;
- Electronics and electrical equipment;
- Home improvement supplies;
- Restaurant equipment;
- Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment;
- Apparel and luggage;
- Pet supplies;
- many more.
There are a lot of different types of goods, wholesale and distributor businesses can differ greatly from one another. So, it can be quite challenging to figure out which coverages will be suitable for the needs of your exact type of operations. However, with Argo you receive distributor insurance that will provide you with dependable protection at an affordable price.
For example, coverages include:
- Product Liability Insurance – protects the distributor against claims or suits arising from the company’s distributed products;
- Product Recall Coverage – reimburses policyholders for financial losses associated with recalling a product from the market. Voluntary or involuntary, for instance. ;
- Distributor Commercial Auto Insurance – comprehensive protection for bodily injury and property damage caused by owned, hired and non-owned vehicles used for your distributing business.
Aspects of your business covered by distributor insurance include:
- Installed equipment or machinery;
- Business property – furniture, fixtures etc.;
- Physical documents and important business papers;
- Outdoor signs and property.
Business liability coverages include:
- Medical bills for physical injuries caused by an accident, for example;
- Injuries and property damage as a result of your operations and premises;
- Protection against costly claims and lawsuits.
Get the right insurance for your business
In short, distributor businesses can be very different from each other. So, contact our Argo agents in order to receive the maximum coverage from your distributor insurance. We will help you choose the best protection for your business.
All content is for general information purposes and does not constitute insurance or legal advice.