Bobtail Insurance

Insurance For Owner Operators

Argo Insurance specializes in providing insurance to owner operators.

Owner operators own there vehicle and are getting business from freight forwarders and brokers.

  • Owner operators who lease their truck to a trucking company generally get their trucking liability and cargo insurance through the carrier that they are leased to. They only need to buy non – trucking liability and physical damage insurance. For FAQ on non trucking liability and physical damage insurance, please click here. In addition most carriers will require the owner operators to purchase occupational accident insurance for each driver. For FAQ on occupational accident insurance, please click here.
  • Owner operators who deal directly with freight forwarders and brokers operate under their own authority (MC number). Generally they need to buy trucking auto liability and cargo insurance.

What types of owner- operators does Argo Insurance cover?

  • Long Haul Trucks
  • Local Trucks
  • Delivery Vans
  • Courier and Messenger Services

Please call 847-296-4646 for competitive quote.

Trucking Cargo And Liability

Argo Insurance offers commercial truck insurance for a variety of local and Interstate trucking businesses, including motor carriers and owner operators.